SC07 June Newsletter
Posted by , Friday June 22 2007 @ 11:32AM EDT
Greetings and welcome to the June edition of the SC07 official newsletter! Sponsored by ACM and IEEE,
SC07 is the premier international conference on high performance computing, networking, storage, and
analysis. SC07 will be held November 10-16, 2007, in Reno, NV.
Highlights from the June Edition:
* Grant Applications for Broader Engagement Initiative due June 29
* Education Program's Mechelle De Craene Honored for SC07 Teaching Innovation
* New Showcase: Doctoral Research
* SC07 Cluster Challenge
* SC07 Analytics Challenge
* SC07 Storage Challenge
* Poster and BOF Sessions
* Student Research Competition Heats Up!
* Come One, Come All-Student Volunteers Can Make a Difference at SC07
* SCInfo Project Returns to SC07 as part of SCinet
* Seymour Cray Computer Engineering & Sidney Fernbach Memorial Award Nominations!